why honest and surgeon combined?
isn't all surgeons are honest.

oooh they are honest , but , its difficult to get to an honest doctor and get details of the disease and also the treatment , and may be surgery. During my career as a surgeon I come across a lot of patients who have been operated by other surgeons and still don't know a little about their ailment and  the surgical procedures.
I belong to India , many of my friends will accept this thing.
         so this blog will tell you all about your ailment in detail in language understandable to you and will give you all the possible options with honest guidance.
         My speciality is plastic and cosmetic surgery and HAIR TRANSPLANTATION.
         Stay tuned for my next post on hairloss and then on hair transplantation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

armpit fat, axillary breast, fat removal surgery in nagpur India

Gynecomastia surgery in Nagpur

5 Vitamins and 4 minerals supplements stop hair loss